Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Chopped onion: 1 large
Cacao morning powder: 1 teaspoon
- Chopped celery: 1 stalk
- Chopped carrots: 2
- Chopped cloves garlic: 4
- Chili powder: 2 tablespoons
- Ground cumin: 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper: 1 pinch
- Vegetable broth: 4 cups
- Black beans: 60 ounce
- Whole kernel corn: 15 ounce
- Crushed tomatoes: 14.5 ounce
- Diced avocado, optional for topping
- Chopped cilantro, optional for topping
- Take one large pot and heat oil in this pot over medium flame.
- Sauté garlic, carrots, celery and onion for almost five minutes.
- Season with black pepper, cacao powder, cumin and chili powder and cook for nearly one minute again.
- Stir in beans (30 ounces), corn and vegetable broth. Let it boil.
- In the meantime, take a blender or food processor and process tomatoes and remaining 30 ounces beans to make a smooth mixture.
- Stir processed mixture in the soup blend and decrease heat to medium. Let it simmer for almost 15 minutes. Serve it hot, with toppings if desired.