Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 1 hour & 20 Minutes
- All-purpose flour: 1 ¾ cups
- Olive oil: ¼ cup
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon
- White sugar: ¾ cup
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract: 2 teaspoons
- Dried cranberries: ½ cup
- Almond extract: ½ teaspoon
- Pistachio nuts: 1 ½ cups
- Flax seed powder+ water: 2 tablespoons seed powder + 6 tablespoons water (make a blend)
Goji berry: 1 cup
- Preheat your oven to almost 300°F.
- Mix sugar and oil together in a bowl. Stir in almond extracts, and vanilla. Finally whisk flax seed powder blend.
- Combine baking powder, salt and flour. Gradually pour this blend in flax seed blend. Stir well and fold in nuts, goji berries and cranberries.
- Divide this dough in two parts and form 2 logs of 12x2-inches on one cookie sheet. The sheet should be lined with foil or parchment paper. Dough can be sticky so manage it with wet hands.
- Bake for almost 35 minutes in your preheated oven to make logs light brown. Remove from your oven and keep it aside for nearly 10 minutes. Decrease heat to 275 °F.
- Cut the logs diagonally to make ¾-inch thick slices. Put on the sides of lined cookie sheet and bake for nearly 8 – 10 minutes again to make it dry.
- Cool before serve.