Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- Rolled oats: 1 1/3 cups
- All-purpose flour or alternative flour blend: 1/2 cup
- Vegan chocolate chips (semi-sweet): 1/2 cup
- Unsalted cashews (ground): 1/2 cup
- Shelled sunflower seeds (unsalted): 2 tablespoons
- Almond butter: 1/3 cup
Mesquite powder: 1 tablespoon
- Flax meal (ground): 1 tablespoon
- Wheat germ: 1 tablespoon
- Ground cinnamon: 1/2 teaspoon
- Sea salt: 1/4 teaspoon
- Warmed honey: 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract: 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat your oven to almost 350 °F. Line one baking dish (9x11-inch) with one aluminum foil.
- Whisk sea salt, cinnamon, wheat germ, mesquite powder, flax meal, sunflower seeds, ground cashews, chocolate chips, flour and oat in one shallow bowl.
- Stir vanilla, almond butter and warmed honey in one bowl and mix these ingredients well. Pour honey blend in oat mixture and stir until combine.
- Transfer this batter into lined baking dish and lay one waxed paper sheet on the batter. Firmly press to distribute in your baking dish equally. Discard and remove waxed paper.
- Bake in your preheated oven until fragrant and gold for almost 12 minutes.
- Pull foil from baking dish and let them cool in the aluminum foil for almost 10 minutes. Carefully remove aluminum foil and cut them into bars.