This is absolutely the most amazing upgrade to almond butter you'll ever try! The only thing that could possibly make it better is some cacao, which you could add that too if you're looking for something extra decadent. Highly nutritious and full of high quality protein and fiber, this nut and seed butter will go great on and in just about anything you can dream up.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 cups
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a food processor and process until completely smooth. This may take a good 6-8 minutes. Scrape the sides down every few minutes as needed.
- Add the maple syrup or yacon syrup, cinnamon, sea salt, and vanilla extract. Process again until well combined.
- If you want some crunch, add crushed roasted almonds, cashews, or other nuts and pulse to just mix in.
- Scrape into mason jar or any other airtight container. Will keep in refrigerator for 3 months.
- Enjoy on just about anything, or in your favorite smoothie.