- 4 Eggs (Room Temp.)
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 3 Scoops Collagen Peptides
- 1 Tsp Ghee Cool Melted
- 3/4 Tspn Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp 70 % Dark Chocolate Chips or Cacao Nibs
- Yacon Syrup to drizzle on top
1. Preheat Oven 350 F
2. Mix Eggs on High Speed 3-5 min.
3. In a separate bowl combine Collagen, Coconut Flour, Baking Soda.
4. Add Ghee to egg mixture. Mix 1 more min.
5. Spoon in dry mixture. Keep mixing for 1-2 minutes.
6. Pour onto parchment lined loaf pan.
7. Cook for 15 minutes on middle oven rack.
8. Remove from oven + cover top with as many or little chocolate chips as you’d like.
9. Put back in oven 5 min. The center should just not jiggle when shaken. May take 1-2 more min depending on oven.
10. Let it cool + firm in the fridge for 30 minutes.
11. Slice. Then, top with Melted Coconut Butter + Generously drizzle Yacon Syrup over. This bread is not sweet at all. You’re welcome to add more Yacon Syrup.
Recipe by Alexia @accidentalparisiancookContinue reading