There're few things more yummy than these Gingerbread Muffins. The fact that they are also gluten feee, grain free, dairy free, and low glycemic with a Collagen gut enhancing boost is just icing on the cake. Which this does not have cause it’s a muffin not a cup cake. Lol. This recipe makes Two. Perfect for Movie or Date Night or protein yummy snacks to replace those processed bars or when you can’t stop to eat.
The hero ingredient is the Yacon Syrup.
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp Vanilla Ghee
- 3 Tbsp Yacon Syrup
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides
- 4 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 3 Tspn Vanilla Flavor
- 1/2 Tspn Gingerbread Spice (cinnamon, all spice, clove, ginger)
- 1/4 Tspn Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Melt and combine ghee + sweeter in a pan on low heat. Once it begins to caramelizes it’s done. Let cool for a couple minutes.
3. Mix in Extract.
4. Transfer mixture to stand mixer. On medium speed add in egg.
5. Mix in flours, salt, spices, baking soda, and collagen.
6. Pour into 2 baking cups.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
Recipe by @Accidentalparisiancook