Mother Nature’s Antioxidant-Filled Multivitamin and Mineral
From the Flower to Your Table – Mother Nature’s Magic!
There is a lot of hype about bee pollen. Just enter “bee pollen health benefits” in a search, and you'll find a ridiculously long list of supposed “miracle cures.” Here we will tell you just the facts on what scientists have found in bee pollen so far, and the health benefits. Anything else is just buzzing noise around your ears.
And we state “so far,” because it has over 200 compounds, and they have yet to identify all of them and its health benefits.
- Bee pollen contains 22.7% of protein on average, including 10.4% of essential amino acids such as methionine, lysine, threonine, histidine, leucine, isoleucine, valine, phenylalanine, and tryptophan.
- Good stuff to add in a drink for bodybuilders and those who need to keep their muscles toned.
- Our organic bee pollen is perfect to add to any protein drink.
- Amazingly enough, scientists also identified essential fatty acids, such as linoleic and γ-linoleic.
- This makes it a great addition to boost your EFA diet.
- Added on to the list are flavonoids, leukotrienes, catechins, and phenolic acids (kaempferol, quercetin, and isorhamnetin).
- Mother Nature’s multivitamin and mineral! It contains A, B2, B6, and C, D, E. It also has the acids, pantothenic, nicotinic and folic, biotin, rutin, and inositol.
- Believe it or not, even calcium has been found in bee pollen. Along with it, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, silicon, and selenium.
In short, bee pollen – just by itself – has the same nutrients that a table full of vegetables, fruits, meats and even herbs has!
Fair Trade Small Farming Sourcing
Certified USDA Organic
No Artificial Colors
Our Source Certifications: USDA Organic, EU organic, JAS organic, HACCP, KOSHER, Halal, Fair Trade
Storage: Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Food as Nature Intended
Founded by Clinical Master Herbalist Aria Far, and his team of dedicated dieticians, nutritionists, and food science health and wellness experts, Alovitox seeks to redefine how we consume healthy, nutritionally dense and eco-conscious foods and dietary supplements on a daily basis.
We feel it is essential to give more people direct access to nutritionally dense superfoods that are convenient to use, delicious, flavorful and affordable.
We believe that Mother Nature has already provided the ingredients needed to nourish our mind, body, and soul. Now, it’s our job to deliver those foods in a convenient and easy to use manner.
We source our products from small certified USDA organic producers who follow safe and ethical farming and ecological practices.
Alovitox is a company born out of genuine care and compassion for the well-being of our customers. We are committed to providing only the highest quality of products and ingredients to ensure the highest level of experience and satisfaction.
Honesty, trust, and integrity are at the forefront of our everyday operations and integral parts of our business culture. Our customers genuinely matter to us and your needs always come first.
Our name is derived from the words “Aloe Vera”, “Vitamins” and “Detoxification.”
Aloe Vera is a natural superfood ingredient with a wide range of herbal, medical and dietary benefits. It represents the healing power of Mother Nature and her food sources.
Vitamins are the essential building blocks of our bodies. Diets rich in vitamins support vitality, growth and overall health and well-being. We believe in providing nutritionally dense products full of vitamins and other key elements that are lacking in most modern diets.
Detoxification is the process our bodies take to expel toxins, harmful chemicals, and pollutants from our bodies. Antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals all play a key role in promoting longevity and quality of life, so we strive to give you access to foods that can help make you healthier and happier.
Your #1 Source for Superfoods
Our team of dieticians, nutritionists, food and health science experts, led by Master Clinical Herbalist Aria Far, are always looking for new and healthy food options to bring to our customers. We strive to be your #1 Superfood sourcing experts and to bring you and your family only the finest and ethically produced ingredients, foods and supplements. Join thousands of satisfied customers and choose pure organic cacao with Yacon syrup by Alovitox today...Satisfaction Guaranteed!