Arracacha Creamy Soup
Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- Artichoke hearts: 2 cups
- 1 onion, medium, peeled & chopped
- Coconut cream or full fat coconut milk: 1 can
- Vegetable stock, 4 cups
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Arracacha powder
- Nutmeg or ground pepper & salt to taste
- Parsley, chopped: 3 tablespoons
- Over moderate heat settings in a large pot; heat the olive oil & sauté garlic and onion until tender. Add in the artichoke hearts; sauté for couple of minutes.
- Add in the vegetable stock, coconut cream, and arracacha; cover & cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until all is tender; preferably over low heat settings. Let cool down at room temperature.
- Blend everything together in pot with a handheld immersion blender until smooth, adding a small amount of water as needed to get a smooth creamy consistency. Season with parsley, nutmeg, ground peppe,r & salt to taste.
- Serve hot.