Raw Arracacha Energy Bites
Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- Cashew (raw) nuts: 1 cup
- Pumpkin seeds (raw): 1/4 cup
- Arracacha powder: 3 tablespoons
- Ground cardamom: 1 tablespoon
- Sea salt: 2 pinches
- Coconut (raw): 3 tablespoons
- Coconut oil: 1 tablespoon
- Pitted dates: 10 Medjool
- Put raw cashews and raw pumpkin seeds in your food processor with S-blade to finely.
- Add cardamom, coconut, coconut oil, arracacha powder and dates in blender. Blend this mixture well to combine everything.
- Shape your mixture in small balls and refrigerate these balls for at least one hour. Serve chilled.