Avocado Salad with Goldenberries
Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
For the salad:
- 1/3 cup Golden berries, dried
- 2 stalks celery , clean & sliced into very small pieces
- ½ cup mozzarella
- 4 avocados, cut in half, pitted & diced into small pieces
For the vinaigrette:
- A pinch of chilli, crushed
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Pepper & salt to taste
- ¼ cup rocket, washed & pat dry
- Mix orange juice with oil and then season it with chilli, salt & pepper. Add in the goldenberries and mozzarella to the vinaigrette & let sit for 12 to 15 minutes, preferably at room temperature.
- Mix the mozzarella and avocados with celery, goldenberry, vinaigrette & then fold in the rocket leaves.
- Arrange the salad in a large bowl & serve immediately.