Black Bean and Quinoa Tacos
Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- Olive oil: 1 teaspoon
- Chopped onion: 1
- Tomato sauce: 16 ounces
- Water: 1 1/2 cups
- Quinoa: 1/2 cup
- Cocoa morning powder: 2 tablespoons
- Taco seasoning mixture: 1 ounce
- Black beans (drained and rinsed): 29 ounces
- Heat extra-virgin olive oil in a saucepan over medium flame and stir onion to cook for almost 5 – 10 minutes, until translucent.
- Add taco seasoning, cocoa powder, quinoa, water and tomato sauce in onion and decrease heat.
- Cover this pan and let it simmer for almost 15 minutes.
- Stir in black beans and simmer for almost 5 minutes more.
- Serve delicious quinoa and black bean filling in tortillas to make tacos.
GET THE GOOD STUFF FIRST
Subscribe to our Newsletter and Get FREE info of Fat Loss, latest recipes, special offers, & More!