Goji Berry Pancakes
Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Water: 1 ¼ cups
- White sugar: 2 tablespoons
- All-purpose flour or alternative flour blend: 1 ¼ cups
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder: 2 teaspoons
- Goji berry: 1 cup
- Blueberries, bananas, or other chopped fruit: 1 cup (optional)
- Maple syrup or Yacon syrup (optional)
- Sift salt, baking powder, sugar, goji berry and flour in one bowl. Whisk oil and water together in one small bowl.
- Make one well in the middle of dry ingredients and add wet ingredients in the well. Stir this blend well to make this mixture lumpy.
- Heat a greased griddle or pan over medium heat and drop 2 to 3 tablespoons batter on the griddle.
- Cook well until bubbles appear on the surface and edges become dry.
- Flip to other side and cook to make other side brown. Replicate this procedure with remaining batter.
- You can serve it with some chopped fruits and maple syrup.