Maca Peanut Butter Smoothie
Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 ½ tbsp honey, maple syrup or agave
- 1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup pumpkin or butternut squash, cooked
- 1 tbsp organic maca powder
- 2 ½ cups ice
- Place everything together (except the ice) to a blender & blend on high settings until smooth. Add in the ice cubes & crush it, preferably on low speed settings.
- Garnish with dark chocolate, if you feel like.
GET THE GOOD STUFF FIRST
Subscribe to our Newsletter and Get FREE info of Fat Loss, latest recipes, special offers, & More!