Matcha Cookies with Chocolate Chips
Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- All-purpose flour: 2 cups
- White sugar: ½ cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 tablespoon
- Matcha tea powder: 1 tablespoon
- Egg: 1 or Egg Substitute: 2 tablespoons
- Melted unsalted butter: ¾ cup
- Baking soda: ½ teaspoon
- Flaxseed powder: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Chocolate chips (white): 1 ½ cups
- Packed Brown sugar: 1 cup
- Preheat oven to almost 325 °F. Grease your baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- Sift salt, baking soda, matcha powder and flour in the bowl. Whisk butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in one bowl with the help of electric mixer to make a smooth blend.
- Whisk in flax seed powder, egg substitute, and vanilla extract to make a creamy and light mixture.
- Mix butter mixture and flour mixture together to make a smooth dough. Fold in vegan chocolate chip with the help of wooden spoon.
- Drop one heaping tablespoon dough for each cooking on the greased or lined baking sheets with 2 – 3 inches distance.
- Bake in your preheated oven for almost 8 – 10 minutes to make edges light brown.
- Let the cookies cool on baking sheet for almost 3 minutes before transferring them on your wire rack.
GET THE GOOD STUFF FIRST
Subscribe to our Newsletter and Get FREE info of Fat Loss, latest recipes, special offers, & More!