Nutty Lucuma Bars
Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1¼ cup seeds or nuts (such as walnuts, cashews)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup Organic Lucuma powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup nut butter
- pinch of salt
- Blend your seeds or nuts in a high speed blender, spice grinder or food processor until you get a rough meal.
- Put the ground nuts into a large size bowl & then add in the lucuma, flaxseed, salt and cinnamon.
- Gently melt the nut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil in a small pot.
- Put the melted mixture into the nut mixture; stir well.
- Line a loaf pan with the parchment paper. Pour and evenly spread the batter into the pan.
- Refrigerate for a minimum period of an hour and then cut into squares or bars.