Strawberry Banana Maca Smoothie
Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 banana, medium
- 6 to 10 strawberries, fresh & medium
- 1 to 3 tsp. gelatinized maca powder
- 1/4 cup almond or rice milk
- 1 tsp. flax seed oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Put everything (except the ice cubes) together to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a large glass filled with the ice cubes. Serve & enjoy.
GET THE GOOD STUFF FIRST
Subscribe to our Newsletter and Get FREE info of Fat Loss, latest recipes, special offers, & More!