Superfood Dark Chocolate Bark
Treat or health food? Why choose?! You can have it all. These dark chocolate bars bring together so many good things in one gorgeous and delicious bite: raw cacao, goji, nuts, coconut, hemp seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, and more.
Total Preparation & Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 15-20 servings
- 4 cups dark chocolate (70% is great)
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds, roasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- pink sea salt
- Line a large glass pan or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate in a bowl.
Melt chocolate, until it's only just melted, not too hot. Use a double boiler over low heat or similar setup is best, but however you wish to - just make sure it doesn't scald.
- Fold 3/4 of the dry ingredients mixture into the melted chocolate, then pour onto the baking sheet and spread out evenly. Sprinkle the remaining mixed dry ingredients on top, then sprinkle a little sea salt (but just a little over the entire tray).
- Place tray in the fridge for about 30 minutes to fully set, then remove and use a sharp knife to cut/break the bark into pieces (they won't and shouldn't be perfect).
- Store in an airtight container, and depending on the temperature you keep your house it may be best to store in the fridge.